The International Statistic Flowers & Plants yearbook is a joint project by AIPH and Union Fleurs to offer the latest available data on the global production and trade of flowers and plants. It is an invaluable reference for international market research, used by trade organisations, policy makers, marketeers, producers, traders, libraries and universities.
Key content offers valuable data on:
NEW for this year are:
• per capita consumption figures for Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Japan and USA.
• Data on area and production for Malaysia
• Additional summary information for Canada, the Netherlands and the USA
• A new country table and map for Australia
• New graphs and additional information for Colombia, Japan and the USA
• Extended trade tables for the Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Morocco and New Zealand.
• Two new world maps, showing the most important producing and exporting countries of cut flowers.
Preview pages of the 2019 edition:
Union Fleurs members can access and download the Yearbook via the dedicated Resource page
For more information and to purchase International Statistics – Flowers and Plants 2019 from AIPH visit http://aiph.org/international-statistics-flowers-and-plants-2019/